In the continuing pursuit to better serve the Pasay City constituents, we are consistently enhancing our Pasay EMI Portal Application to offer diverse services for all Pasayeño. The following features were activated in your Pasay EMI Portal Application as stated to wit;
- Pasay EMI Portal enable its 364 Emergency button feature, allows all Pasayeños to send real time incident and emergency report directly to Pasay City C3-Operations Center for immediate response;
- Pasay EMI Portal also enable its Integrated Public Advisory and Consultation System (IPACS), allows the city government to deliver real-time public advisories, public announcements, post government articles directly to all Pasayeño who avails the Pasay EMI Portal application.
- The Philippine Geographic Code (PSGC) has been adopted in the address information.
- Other information fields were readily available in the system, whenever it is necessary and related to any government services availed by the Pasayeño.
Related to item #3, we advise to update your personal information such as your place of birth and your address information in order to align your address to PSGC by taking the following steps;
- Should you have Pasay EMI Portal installed to your mobile phone;
- Uninstall your Pasay EMI Portal v1 and kindly install the Pasay EMI Portal v2 via https://pasayemi.ph
- Login to Pasay EMI Portal v2 using your existing user account credentials (username and password) or Signup for the newly registered Pasayeño to have an account.
- For existing accounts;
a. A message will be displayed, prompting you to update your address information;
b. You will be directed to update your address information;
c. Re-select your region, province, city and barangay